Welcome to Nodogsplash’s documentation!¶
Nodogspash is a high performance, small footprint Captive Portal, offering by default a simple splash page restricted Internet connection, yet incorporates an API that allows the creation of sophisticated authentication applications.
It was derived originally from the codebase of the Wifi Guard Dog project.
Nodogsplash is released under the GNU General Public License.
- Mailing List: http://ml.ninux.org/mailman/listinfo/nodogsplash
- Original Homepage down: http://kokoro.ucsd.edu/nodogsplash
- Wifidog: http://dev.wifidog.org/
- GNU GPL: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
The following describes what Nodogsplash does, how to get it and run it, and how to customize its behavior for your application.
- Installing Nodogsplash
- How to compile Nodogsplash
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How Nodogsplash (NDS) works
- Forwarding Authentication Service (FAS)
- BinAuth Option
- Using ndsctl
- Customising nodogsplash
- Debugging Nodogsplash
- TODO List