Welcome to Nodogsplash’s documentation!¶
Nodogspash is a high performance, small footprint Captive Portal, offering by default a simple splash page restricted Internet connection, yet incorporates an API that allows the creation of sophisticated authentication applications.
It was derived originally from the codebase of the Wifi Guard Dog project.
Nodogsplash is released under the GNU General Public License.
- Mailing List: http://ml.ninux.org/mailman/listinfo/nodogsplash
- Original Homepage down: http://kokoro.ucsd.edu/nodogsplash
- Wifidog: http://dev.wifidog.org/
- GNU GPL: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
The following describes what Nodogsplash does, how to get it and run it, and how to customize its behavior for your application.
- Installing Nodogsplash
- How Nodogsplash (NDS) works
- The Splash Page
- Forwarding Authentication Service (FAS)
- Using FAS
- Example FAS Query strings
- After Successful Verification by FAS
- Post FAS processing
- BinAuth Post FAS Processing
- Manual Access of NDS Virtual URL
- Running FAS on your Nodogsplash router
- Using a Shared Hosting Server for a Remote FAS
- Using the FAS Example Script
- Changing faskey
- PreAuth Option
- Using PreAuth version 4.0.2 onwards
- Using PreAuth version 3.3.1 to version 4.0.1
- Enabling the Preinstalled Login Script (v3.3.1 to 4.0.1)
- Enabling the Preinstalled Login Script (v4.0.2 onwards)
- What Does the Example Login Script Do?
- PreAuth with Remote Images
- Writing A Preauth Script
- Defining and Using Variables
- Displaying Remote Banner Images
- BinAuth Option
- Traffic Control
- Using ndsctl
- Customising NoDogSplash
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between v0.9, v1, v2, v3 and v4?
- Can I update from v0.9 to v1?
- Can I update from v0.9/v1 to v2.0.0?
- Can I update from v0.9/v1/v2 to v3.0.0?
- Can I update from v0.9/v1/v2/v3 to v4?
- How do I use QoS or TrafficControl on OpenWrt?
- Is https capture supported?
- What is CPD / Captive Portal Detection?
- How to compile Nodogsplash
- Debugging NoDogSplash
- TODO List